Sunday, February 15, 2009

Meet the Doula Events

This will be where I will post the schedule for the Meet the doula nights for the time being. If I do not have one scheduled convenient for you please leave a comment and I will arrange to have one close to you in the near future.

I have the following dates set up for Meet the Doula Nights. All of them will start at 6:30 pm

July 16th at the Panera at Waterworks Mall in Fox Chapel
July 30th at the Panera at the Butler Commons in Butler

August 10th at the Panera at Cranberry Mall in Cranberry
August 27th at the Panera at Butler Commons in Butler

September 17th at the Panera at Waterworks Mall in Fox Chapel

October 15th at the Panera at Cranberry Mall in Cranberry

December 15th at Panera at Cranberry Mall in Cranberry.

Feel free to comment here and let me know if you will be attending or hoping to attend so I can watch for you.

Thanks.

Amy

No comments: