Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm just not sure that I buy this

The following is an article about a study that showed that women who breastfeed are less likely to neglect their children. While I understand the reasoning behind why I just am not sure about the study itself. I guess in a way I understand it because I have talked to women who have bottle fed one child and breastfed the next and most say they have a different bond with the breastfed child or that they felt bonded to them earlier. Although I know many mom's who have bottle fed for one reason or another and I could never see them neglecting their child's needs. Just putting this article out there because it pertains to breastfeeding. Feel free to form your own opinions.



http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20090126/hl_hsn/momswhobreastfeedlesslikelytoneglectchild

No comments: